XG18 Ni-Cu-Ni Coated SmCo Countersunk Magnet
Composite: Sm,Co,Fe and other trace metal elements
Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel Coated Magnets
Dimension: According to your request
Shapes:Countersunk(More shapes can be customized)
Application: various electric motors, instruments, sensors, detectors, radar, and other high-tech equipment. etc
Product Information of SmCo Magnet
SmCo magnet is suitable for machines with high magnetic requirement and good for strict working environment requirement.
SmCo is a high performance, low temperature coefficient permanent magnet with its high working temperature-350 degree centigrade. When working above 180 degree centigrade, its maximum energy product BH and steady temperature are superior than NdFeB magnetic materials. Sintered SmCo needn't to be coated because it is difficult to be eroded and oxidized.
1. SmCo magnet, permanent magnet, rare earth magnet.
2. High working temperature.
3. Excellent resistance to corrosion, no coating is needed for the surface protecting.
4. SmCo magnet is suitable for machines with high magnetic requirement and good for strict working environment requirement.
5. Common uses in different fields.
The corrosion resistance of SmCo magnets is considered good. Although Surface coating or plating is not generally required for SmCo magnets, all kinds of surface coating are also available, like Nickel, Zn, Ni-Cu-Ni, Gold, Silver, Sn,Chrome, ABS coating, Rubber coating, PTFE(Telfon) coating, stainless steel case, etc.
SmCo Typical Physical Properties
, Ni-Cu-Ni Coated SmCo
, SmCo Countersunk
, SmCo Magnets