Neodymium Magnets Safety Warnings and Tips
1. The neodymium magnets are extremely strong. You should take care when separate them by yourself. Fingers and other body parts will be easily get hurt between two attracting magnets. The neodymium magnet is brittle; it is easy to be peel, crack and shatter. The protecting of eye should do when dealing with these magnets, for shattering magnets can launch pieces at great speeds.
2. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can also damage electronics,such as televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays, even pacemaker or similar medical aid. Except electronics, magnetic products are also influenced, including floppy disks, credit card, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices.
3. Never place magnets within the reach of children, even the toys with magnets , you should teach them of all ages do not put magnets into mouth.
4. Small magnets cause a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of body.
5. Never burn neodymium magnets, for burning will create toxic fumes.
6. In the possess of using magnets, you must keep working place clean and tidy, for scraps are easily attracted on magnet's surface and impacted products usage.
7. Super NeFeB magnets should appropriately be stored in ventilated dry room. Acid, alkali, organic solvent, water, hot humid environment will make magnets easily go rust, shatter coating, turn to be demagnetized. For un-plated products, they should be paid more attention. You can grease anti-rust coating when store them. It is just our suggestion for anticorrosive of NdFeb magnets surface.
8. The person sensitive to metal will not allow to approach magnets, for it will make skin rough, turn red. If you appear that reaction, please do not close to magnets.